This Is My New Life: The way to God and the privileges and opportunities in His Kingdom
Book One has a unique approach of bringing the student to self-awareness and formulating the questions for the answers as they search the Scriptures in order to:
- Introduce the seeker to the Christian faith
- Help new believers become committed disciples (Christ followers)
- Challenge mature Christians to participate in a group study of Book One in order to learn to share their faith and the methodology used before they become disciple makers
FOUNDATIONS FOR LIVING DISCIPLESHIP SERIES
- A graded series of studies for seekers and all who desire to be fruit-bearing Christians.
- These books are the actual tools to lead you into the scriptures through a discovery method to become disciples and disciple makers.
- For pre-Christians to become followers of Jesus, grow to maturity and in the process become active disciple makers.
- Leader’s manuals are the same as the students except for Leaders Comments (LC) often in the form of questions, to enhance meaningful interaction, and help the disciple make practical applications.
- Every lesson concludes with an application question.
- Have suggested answers in the back of the manual.
- Designed to be cross-cultural and interdenominational.
- May be used for one-on-one or small group discipleship.