Foundations for Living exists to:
- train and equip North American pastors and lay leaders with training and tools to develop a discipleship ministry in their church.
- enable disciples to become disciple makers who in turn develop more disciple makers.
- provide a platform for believers to share their faith with others.
- give an opportunity to break free from addictions and other enslaving habits such as anger and unforgiveness.
- lead those who want to explore the Christian faith to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- empower new as well as mature believers to grow through personal application of Biblical truth.