The overriding principle is the training of leadership to produce disciple makers through:
- Leadership training materials
- Leadership training seminars
- Guidance in using the materials to train potential disciple makers
The teaching approach is that of small group learning.
- All leaders will learn the philosophy of leading and learning through: Teaching by Asking, Learning by Searching, and Growing by Obeying.
- The textbook will be the Holy Scriptures using the Foundations for Living Discipleship Series as guidelines to Biblical principles of living.
- Open Space Concept: learners will ideally be in groups of not more than ten (10) in a space where a number of other groups will be studying different manuals at the same time.
- Disciple makers must undergo leadership training and must have gone through the first book to familiarize themselves with the method of leading and learning.
- To develop user-friendly materials for lay leaders to use in training disciple makers and discipling others.
- To mobilize as many churches as possible to help fulfill the Great Commission.
- As funds increase, these materials and training will be made available in various languages and countries as needed.