MATERIALS, METHODS AND GOALS FOR DISCIPLE MAKING
The overriding principle is the training of leadership to produce disciple makers through:
- Leadership training materials
- Leadership training seminars
- A guidebook for pastors and leaders to involve the whole church in a process for a lifestyle of evangelism and disciple making.
The teaching philosophy is that of individual and small group learning.
- All leaders will learn the philosophy of leading and learning through: Teaching by Asking, Learning by Searching, and Growing by Obeying.
- The textbook for the FFL Discipleship Series will be the Holy Scriptures.
- Open Space Concept: learners will ideally be in groups of not more than ten (10) in a space where a number of other groups will be studying different manuals at the same time.
- All disciple makers are encouraged to go through the leadership training as well as Book One in a group setting whenever possible.
- To produce user-friendly materials for lay leaders to use in training disciple makers and discipling others.
- To mobilize as many churches as possible to help fulfill the Great Commission.
- As funds increase, these materials and training will be made available in as many languages and nations as requested.